IGKV CET 2016 Download Notification, Check Exam Date for Indira Gandhi Agriculture University Entrance Exam through the official website at-www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in
IGKV CET 2017 Application Form
IGKV CET 2016 Application Form: As per the official notification,The Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya has announced admissions for the eligible candidates in its different courses through the CET (Common Entrance Test) scheduled in the months of June/ July respectively.The applicants will be given admissions in the 15 subjects of the Faculty of Agriculture and 3 subjects of Faculty of Agricultural Engineering respectively through the Common Entrance Exam.The candidates who are interested and have education qualification, those can submit their application form before the last date through the official website at-www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya was established on 20 th January 1987.The major objectives of the university are to undertake basic, applied and adaptive research to evolve appropriate solution and technology and developing educational and research networks in agriculture and allied field for the state agriculture and allied sectors. Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya has invited application form for Common Entrance Exam.The candidates who wants to take admission in various courses offered by IGKV, those can submit their application form through the official website.Details regarding IGKV CET 2017 Application Form are mentioned below.
Details About IGKV CET 2017 Application Form
Courses offered by the University :
Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Science (Agriculture)
- Bachelor of Science (Horticulture)
- Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
Post Graduate Courses
- Master of Science (Ag.) Agronomy
- Master of Science (Ag.) Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Master of Science (Ag.) Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry
- Master of Science (Ag.) Horticulture
- Master of Science (Ag.) Entomology
- Master of Science (Ag.) Agricultural Extension
- Master of Science (Ag.) Plant pathology
- Master of Science (Ag.) Agricultural Statistics
- Master of Science (Ag.) Agricultural Economics
- Master of Science (Ag.) Crop Physiology
- Master of Science (Ag.) Agro Meteorology
- Master of Science (Ag.) Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Master of Science (Ag.) Agriculture Microbiology
- Master of Science (Forestry)
- MBA (Agri Business Management)
- M.Tech (Agri. Engg.) Farm Machinery and Power
- M.Tech (Agri. Engg.) Soil and Water Engineering
- M.Tech (Agri. Engg.) Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering
Eduction Qualification :
For UG Course : The candidates are required to pass out the 12th Class and should have one of the PCM / PCB / PCMB as compulsory subjects.
For PG Course : B.Sc Forestry / B.Sc (Hons) Forestry under 10+2+4 systems; with minimum OGPA 6.00 out of 10 point scale or 60% in marks system of examination or equivalent grade are eligible and B.Sc (Ag.), B.Sc (Horticulture) admitted to this course have to opt compulsory non credit deficiency courses of Forestry and for these candidates the minimum duration of the PG programmes will be 3 years.
Application Fees :
- For Gen / OBC candidates 400/- Rs as application fees.
- For SC/ ST / PH candidates 100/- Rs as application fees.
Important Dates :
- Last date for receipt of application: May, 2017
- Admit card will be available from: June, 2017
- Date of Entrance Examination : June/ July, 2017.
How to Apply for GKV CET 2017
- Go to the official web portal at-
- Click on the link “IGKV CET 2017 Application Form”.
- Read all details carefully before applying
- Fill up all correct details in Application Form.
- Upload the required Document and click on submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
Note: For more information details regarding to IGKV CET 2017 Application Form, click on the link given below : GKV CET 2016 Notification