JCECE 2017 Application Form, Download Notification, Check Exam Dates, Apply Online through the official website at-jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
JCECE 2016 Application Form
JCECE 2017 Application Form: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has published a notification to conduct JCECE 2016.The examination will also be called as the Jharkhand CET 2016.The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE 2017) is an entrance test conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination board (JCECEB) for the admission to various undergraduate engineering, medical and agricultural programs in various government and private colleges of Jharkhand.The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written exam of JCECE or rank score merit. The candidates are suggested to visit the official website to apply online for JCECE 2016 at-jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is an entrance test conducted by JCECE Board for the admission to various undergraduate engineering, agricultural and medical programs in various private and government colleges of Jharkhand.The complete details about JCECE Test 2017 are given in the official notification released by the department.The candidates should read all the details very carefully before filling the online Application Form.Some details such as Qualification required,Selection Procedure,How To Apply etc are given below.
Details about JCECE 2017 Application Form
Name of the Exam: Jharkhand CET 2017 or The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- The applicant should have cleared 12th class from a recognized board or institution.
- The candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in the 12th class having subjects Physics,Chemistry & Maths.
Age Limit: Not below 17 years and not more than 22 years.
JCECE Exam Pattern:
- The Question Paper will be of 200 marks.
- The Question paper will be consist of two parts.
- art -I will consist of 50 questions each of both Physics & Chemistry.
- Part-II will consist of 100 Questions of Mathematics only.
- There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- One mark will be provided for every right answer.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test.
- JCECE 2016 Fill Online Application form start: April, 2017
- JCECE Last Date for Application form Submission: April, 2017
- JCECE Admit Card 2016 will be released on: May, 2017
- JCECE Exam Date 2016: May, 2017
How to Apply for JCECE 2017 Application Form
- Go to official website at-http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Click on the link JCECE 2017 Application Form.
- Read information details carefully before applying
- Fill up all correct details in Application Form.
- Upload the required Document & click on submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.